If your Amarillo property has been hit by a flood or any calamity that leaves behind traces of water and moisture, your troubles aren’t quite over, unfortunately.
Mold is a common fungus that manifests itself in damp and humid areas. This is a serious cause for concern and it needs to be remedied at the earliest. If things are taken lightly, mold can quickly chew through the core structure of your property, seriously affecting livable conditions, not to mention resale value and the adverse effects it can have on your health.
Quick Mold Facts
Removing mold completely from your property is a very important step in order to ensure that safe and breathable conditions are the norm again. For your knowhow, here are some mold facts:
● Mold is present all around you, indoors and outdoors.
● Mold spores cannot be seen by the naked eye and can enter your property through doors, windows, AC/heating vents and even on your clothes.
● Where there’s moisture, there’s mold. If this humid environment persists, it acts as a breeding ground for mold, producing thousands of irritants and allergens in the air.
● To remove mold completely, all sources of water and moisture need to be eliminated 100%.
● Mold usually has a strong and musty odor which may point you to the source.
● In order to keep your space free of mold, you should keep your indoor humidity level under 45%.
How We Get Rid of Mold
Here’s why you should choose Sair 24 Hour Flood Rescue Water Damage to have complete mold restoration performed on your property:
– Irrespective of how severe your mold problem is, we’re going to ensure that our restoration staff reaches you in less than 30 minutes. A quick response can put a cap on damages and reduce overall restoration costs as well.
– We have highly trained water and mold damage specialists among our ranks who boast the skills, expertise and experience to assess the main sources of mold in your property and plan a course of action accordingly, on the spot. In fact, we have designated technicians who will look at the mold problem from an applied microbial remediation, water damage restoration and applied structural drying perspective, just to ensure there are no relapses.
– Our crew is equipped with cutting-edge equipment which helps them detect the main source that’s feeding mold growth in your property. The affected areas are isolated through a negative air pressure chamber.
Not all mold infestations are the same and damages may vary depending on the materials that have been affected. In any case our process is generally the same:
– Contact our representative and explain the situation (you may be asked a series of questions to better assess the situation at a glance).
– A team is dispatched to conduct a thorough damage assessment and report.
– Mold is contained and prevented from spreading further.
– Air filtration to make the air breathable for the time being.
– Getting rid of all materials affected by mold.
– Cleaning out belongings; restoring and replacing items where necessary.
– Restoration is complete; sanitizers are used to make the air 100% breathable again.
Having a mold problem in your home or office is a matter not to be taken lightly. Get in touch with us today at (806) 414-3787 and make the air in your space completely normal again.